ReJuve's launch is the Community Plug-In-Pod Initiative. Plug-In-Pods are repurposed shipping containers that provide low-wealth communities chic, creative and affordable spaces for housing and anchor services.
To learn more please visit our IFund Women crowdfunding campaign by clicking on the image below and support our efforts to eradicate poverty!
Check out our video below...
Model of Change
1. Through storytelling and thoughtful analysis we work with communities to identify needs and locate blighted properties.
2. We identify partners and funding opportunities necessary to provide those anchor services that help communities empower their residents.
3. Based on these outcomes we together determine existing assets, needs and what solutions we can 'plug-in' to make meaningful impact.
4. We then design, build and deliver plug-in spaces to build community capacity and access.
5. We measure and track progress.
6. We develop permanent equitable communities and effective neighborhood services around the globe through cost-efficient and environmentally sound methodologies.
We were recently featured in Forbes!